Cannella e melograno

Un blog per parlare di miniature,pittura country,cucina e amicizia.
A Blog to speak of miniatures, country painting, kitchen and friendship.

martedì 13 aprile 2010

Casa Country/The Country house






Quando mia figlia era piccola avevo comprato questo kit in edicola per realizzare una casa country.Sono rimasta a meta' lavoro perchè la mia bambina mi impegnava tutto il giorno.Adesso l'ho tirata giu' dall'armadio con qualche perplessità ma vorrei tanto completarla.Il progetto iniziale era una cascina di caccia vecchio stile...ma non sono piu' molto convinta.Prima di metterci di nuovo le mani vorrei pensarci un po' e accetto aiuto e suggerimenti.
Il gatto nella foto è la mia adorata Minu'.

When my daughter was a baby I had bought this kit in newspaper kiosk to realize a country house.I had not finished it because my child hocked me the whole day.I have thrown down now it from the closet with some perplexities but I would want so much to complete it.The initial project was a farmhouse of hunting in old style...but I am not anymore' very convinced.Before putting again us the hands I would want to think of us some and I accept help and suggestions.
The cat in the photo is the my beloved Minu.'

11 commenti:

Lara ha detto...

I really like the tilefloor! You could make a country style house.
Good luck on deciding what to do :-)

The Old Maid ha detto...

You have done a lot already. Flooring and the stone walls are looking really really good. Maybe this country house could stay?Good luck!

cockerina ha detto...

noooooooooo!!! ma è lo stesso modello della mia casetta!!! solo che io il bagno l'ho lasciato al primo piano, come previsto dai fascicoli del kit...
dài, promettimi che la finisci, così mi dai uno stimolo, anche la mia è a metà...
che fine ha poi fatto l'armadio?? sei riuscita a montarlo??
baci, Caterina

rosanna ha detto...

Grazie Sonia per il super tempestivo suggerimento. Ieri ho provato a lasciarti un commento ma Blogger era impazzito e non me lo ha permesso.Grazie ancora Rosanna

Merry Jingle ha detto...

It looks really nice and I love the tiled floors :)

If you're not upto to the hunting country house anymore (which sounds really nice to me) you could do a Provencal French Country house from it really easily :) And me - I would of course make an Italian country house, but you probably aren't too enthuastic about it :D

Ira

Evelien ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Evelien ha detto...

It looks great and I see your Minu has also approved ;)

I like the style you started with, the tiles and beams look very good! Just close your eyes and try to walk in the room in your mind. What is the first thing you 'see'?

groetjes Evelien

by Sonya ha detto...

Thanks Girls,
I think that this house will become an eclectic home. Some Country some Provencal.
My home 1:1 is like this.
Rosanna and Caterina I don't transelate because you are perfect in english.
Love and Blessing
Sonya

The Dangerous Mezzo ha detto...

The tile floor is perfect!

cockerina ha detto...

carissima Sonya, sei gentilissima a darmi il premio, lo metto nella colonna di destra del mio blog!!
per quanto riguarda la casa, falla pure country, falla provenzale, falla come ti pare, ma ti prego NON la fare tirolese!!! ah ah ah!!
che faticaccia sono state le piastrelle, vero?? me lo ricordo ancora... :[
baci, Caterina

PS l'inglese lo "copincollo" da Google.... ih ih ih

elis ha detto...

Hello Sonya. I enjoyed to see your work.
I have a Casa country like yours and mine was saved a number of years, too.
Now. I'm doing the ground floor which is not yet complete.
I put the floor of the porch and I'm assembling the furniture in the kitchen because I want a modern cottage.
I'm sure your Casa Country will be very comfortable.
Elis